Pam Shares Christmas Lights in Florida!!!

What I love, and will tell Pam, is that she too says “OK” often. Love the video!

I cannot figure out how to embed this, so I will link it. Click on the title.

—-> Driving Miss Daisy

About Kathie

Who would have thought a city girl could find happiness up a mountain?
This entry was posted in Guest Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Pam Shares Christmas Lights in Florida!!!

1. jan says:

Wow! Those electric meters must be spinning with all that wattage! Lit up like day. Pam, what a great job you did, with music too. Very impressive.

2. pam says:

the funny thing about that electric thing is that what you’re seeing is a relatively small neighborhood- it’s maybe six blocks total in a little sort of subdivision- maybe just a mile from my house. It’s been going on for years- enough years that i don’t know the history- but it’s gotten more involved every year since we’ve lived here- now EVERY house in the neighborhood has some decorations. I think that even if they do not want to decorate the neighborhood does it for them. I am not sure some of them get a choice about paying the extra electric bills.

i CAN tell you that i would not want to live there this month- there was a steady stream of pedestrian traffic- easily a hundred cars parked in a field at the start of the first street in- and LOUD children all over. There is a cop stationed at the start of the street to make sure nobody gets run over.

i am just sorry you cannot tell how GREEN everything is. And you do not get the overall effect of an entire neighborhood being lit with a small video camera. It’s really impressive in real life.

3. Kathie says:

It is perfect!! I even heard a “Feliz Navidad!”

4. Dianna says:

LOVED the video, Pam. It was an interesting switch to see.

5. Ann says:

Love the video! Especially love the palm trees all lit up and the kids yelling Feliz Navidad.

6. Becky says:

Great video! Looks very fun and festive!! :-)